Hosted in the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin
Join us and be a part of a unique learning and collaboration experience with women of your community, through an entrepreneurship program tailored to your needs.
In this program, you will learn how to craft a business idea and harmoniously incorporate it into your every day live. This will help you achieve your business goals and have a positive impact on your life.
SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
wednesdays from 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
free - in spanish
WHAT YOU will GET IN THIS PROGRAM
- Learn how to build a project clearly.
- Learn to develop a dynamic business scheme with innovative principles.
- Understand relevant aspects of your personal life to integrate them into your businesses.
- Foster collaboration with other women from your community to achieve your goals.
- Practice your creativity to easily face obstacles to reach goals.
- Identify the key elements in business, learn how to structure an idea of business and build a solid business foundation.
2016 OLEH AMBASSADORS
OLEH is a program of The Hispanic Alliance